Providing PR and content support to regtech start-up
For the price of 7 advertorials in Fintech Futures, during a 12 month PR retainer we delivered:
- Nine pieces of thought leadership content,
- Resulting in 25 pieces of coverage in leading global fintech publications,
- Generating over 53K estimated coverage views,
- With a combined audience of 838K for KYC Hub.
- We flagged over 30 awards with KYC Hub featuring eight times
We started working with regtech KYC Hub in May 2022. KYC Hub drives unified onboarding and screening powered by real-time data, AI, Machine Learning, NLP, sophisticated computer vision techniques and biometrics.
The marketing strategy in the early years of a startup is crucial, with budget sometimes limited. KYC Hub wanted to build its presence in the regtech and fintech community through a tailored communications programme and to promote its female founder, Farnoush Mirmoeini.
Our brief was to help position KYC Hub as a global leading authority in due diligence and compliance automation by drafting and placing content in relevant trade media as well as raising the profile of the co-founders and growing the company’s awards cabinet. Specific focus was also placed on securing opportunities focussing on women founders.
Activity carried out:
- 30+ awards flagged
- 3 press releases drafted/distributed
- 9 thought leadership bylines or blogs drafted/placed
- 15 media opportunities secured in tier one titles including World Finance, A Team Insight, eFinancial Careers, Fintech Times and WeAreTechWomen.
- 25 pieces of coverage
ATeam Insight, Asset Servicing Times, Data Management Review, Finextra, Fintechly, Fintech Finance News, Fintech Times, IBS Intelligence, IBS Journal, Money Laundering Bulletin, Payments Expert, Securities Finance Times, Tabb Forum, The Paypers, The Successful Founder, Traders Magazine, WeAreTechWomen, World Finance.
- Featured in Startups 100
- Featured in TechWomen100
- Featured in RegTech 100
- Featured in Innovate Finance Women in Fintech Powerlist
- Winner in RegTech Insights USA Awards
- Shortlisted in FSTech Awards
- Shortlisted in Markets Media European Women in Finance Awards
- Shortlisted in 6 categories for the RegTech Insights Europe Awards
“We were seeking a partner to help support our growth and increase our visibility in the UK capital markets via a tailored communications programme. The Comms Crowd rose to the challenge admirably and we have been impressed, not only by their industry knowledge and extensive media relationships, but also by their flexibility in producing different types of content.”
“From press releases and short blog posts to longer thought leadership features, social media posts and award entries, The Comms Crowd accurately captured what we wanted to convey. Our awards cabinet has also grown extensively over the last 12 months, opening more doors and ensuring we are a well recognised and reliable player in the industry.” – Farnoush Mirmoeini, Co-founder, KYC Hub.
Want to tap into our industry contacts? Let’s get connected.