Our clients in the news
Achieving regular client coverage is not that easy in B2B tech. Not every start-up, scale-up or consultancy has regular breaking news. And, even if it does, not all news is that compelling to the big publications.
But our PR team works with you to find insightful and topical stories and issues that are of interest to the media. We then create an editorial calendar that underpins our monthly activities: pitching ideas to selected journalists and editors, arranging the subsequent interview or drafting the articles according to the brief.
This proactive approach to PR doesn’t rely on, but complements, traditional press releases. It results in a steady and solid flow of coverage in the most respected trade, industry and business press.
Check out some of our client coverage highlights
Recent articles and blogs secured and drafted by the team
- London Daily News: Highlights and Hope – Canary Wharf Multifaith Chaplaincy
- Finextra: 2023: A year of banking innovation
- Retail Banker International: How challenger banks can grow primary accounts
- Accounting and Business: Clarity needed on FASTER initiative
- IFA Magazine: The AI Revolution in Financial Services: The Time to Act is Now
- Financial Planning: GPT risks and countermeasures for financial advisors considering AI for their practice
- Fintech Buzz: Empowering business users with AI integration
- Money Laundering Bulletin: Impactful – hybrid centralized-decentralized AML compliance
- The Fintech Times: Xceptor: Solving the challenge of bringing automation into financial services
- Traders Magazine: How to automate your offline reconciliations
- Tabb Forum: T1 gets closer every day, are you ready?
- A-Team Insight: Predictions 2023: a year of evolution and adaptation
- Fintechly: Cross-Border Payments and Compliance: Managing Constant Change
- Payments Journal: Cryptocurrency Transactions Come under Regulatory Scrutiny Globally as U.S. Regulators Strengthen AML Rules
- Fintech Futures: Company culture: baking in the right values from the start
- Information Age: AI regulation for the EU: shot in the arm or shot in the dark?
- TheWealthNet: Reducing risk for financial institutions using multi-language KYC technologies.
- CEO Today Magazine: ESG: is it there to tick a box or rattle the cage?
- We Are Tech Women: Women in fintech: a personal view on resetting the imbalance