What can content marketing do for your firm?
Well-researched, authentic and authoritative content should resonate with your target audience across all phases of the sales cycle. Intelligent, sustained output that demonstrates you understand current challenges and opportunities will set you apart from your competitors, increase brand awareness and ultimately help with demand generation.
Whether you have an overflowing content marketing calendar or are struggling to find enough to say, we can step in as an extra pair of hands or devise and fulfil a strategic content roadmap for you.
We will place our feet firmly in the shoes of your ideal prospects to understand what makes them tick and why your offering is perfect for them, so you can outsource content creation with confidence.
Content marketing services
- Insightful contributed articles: coherent, topical and compelling article creation, from short-form blog-style to full-length features ready for publication
- Hard working case studies: showcasing your top talents and positioning you as the vendor of choice.
- Gated content: high value reports, surveys, and white papers written and designed to get you qualified downloads.
- On-point brochures: full brochure hierarchies tailored to every type of decision maker in the buying cycle; comprehensive design services to suit your brand personality
- Winning web copy that talks directly to your audience
- Professional podcasts: scheduling, script-writing, recording, guest recruitment from a wide network of experts and promotion
- Video strategy: storyboarding, script-writing and access to production companies that deliver award-winning yet affordable video content
- Every element of design, from on the spot ads and banners to logos and the full corporate brand.
Meet the content marketing team
Between us we have 130 years’ experience in B2B Tech/FinTech content marketing.
Before joining forces in The Crowd, we served our time with a raft of best-practice PR and marketing agencies, where most of us worked at account director level or above, as well as creating and managing full content programmes in-house.